Thursday 19th and Friday 20th January 2017
Kings Place, 90 York Way, London
Blu-Ray recordings now available
trading opzioni binarie cos////\\'ÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã†Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ¢Â€ÂšÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¨ The Springboard Charity is proud to present the very first hospitality industry pantomime! 'Springderella', an adaptation of Cinderella, will include performances from some of hospitality's leading lights over two nights.
beställa Sildenafil Citrate billigt The Springboard Charity is pioneering the project to raise vital funds to help young people achieve their potential, nurture unemployed adults into work and help alleviate poverty by supporting people into employment within hospitality, leisure and tourism.
binäre optionen trefferquote Chris Penn, who came up with the idea, said: “Springboard is a charity that recognises the need to embrace change and act differently to attract and support employment into hospitality, leisure and tourism. The industry is changing, the employees and consumers are evolving, and it was about time that industry events started changing and innovating away from exclusive and sometimes intimidating black tie functions.”
opzione binaria chiave He added: “I think that a pantomime is the perfect way to show a fun and fresh new side of the industry's leaders as a backdrop to bringing together like minded humans in support of an honourable cause.”
- Cinderella: Anne Britton (Night 1) & Charlotte Horler (Night 2)
- Buttons: David Armitage
- Fairy Godmother: Bob Silk
- Prince Charming: Josh Light
- Stepmother: Chris Penn
- Baron Hardup: Gary King
- Ugly Sisters: David Cowdery & Bala McAlinn (Night 1), Andrew McKenzie & Jonathan Raggett (Night 2)
- Dandini: JJ Goodman (Night 1) & Lorraine Wood (Night 2)
- The King: Bruce A J McLauchlan
- The Prime Minister: Helen Flint (Night 1) & Stephanie Wybourn (Night 2)
- The Mice: Natasha Rashed & Kieron Botting (Night 1), Rebekah Chaplin & David Noble (Night 2)
- Court Herald: Peter Hancock
- Footman: Ron Hickey
broker opzioni binarie minimo deposito 10 euro All funds raised will go to support the vital work of The Springboard Charity. We aim to raise enough to fund two more programmes to help support young people into careers in our industry.