Springboard’s Christmas Carols 2018
Embrace the yuletide, with the Springboard’s Christmas Carol service. The festive evening will be filled with traditional carols and readings, illuminated by twinkling candlelight, at St Cyprian’s Church on the 12th December 2018.
Afterwards, warm yourselves with mulled wine and canapés at The Landmark London. It’s the perfect occasion to bond with your neighbour, and spread some Christmas cheer. Plus, there will be a lucky dip, a silent auction and a raffle – giving you the chance to tick any last-minute gifts off your Christmas lists. These include:
- A relaxing champagne cruise on Loch Lamond
- An Apple HomePod
- An evening with Mark Heirs, acting as a personal chef for you and five of your nearest and dearest,
- A t-shirt signed by cyclists Chris Froome and Geraint Thomas
- An inside look at the royal lifestyle, with a viewing of Hampton Court Palace's State Rooms
- A refreshing gin gift pack worth £50, kindly donated by Marussia Beverages
- Tickets to an HQ Theatres show!
- An alcohol hamper, including Mezan Rum, Barber's Gin and Mamont Vodka - perfect for entertaining Christmas guests
- Afternoon tea at the Orangery, with a visit to Kensington Palace.
Last year, we proudly raised £6,700 – all thanks to your kind donations, and the generosity of those who offered their support. This year, we hope to surpass that target with a little festive-help – with all proceeds going to programmes which help the young and disadvantaged break down socio-economic barriers, and gain entry into the world of work.
So don’t miss out, get your tickets below or more information, call 0207 9210 420 to speak to a member of our team.
Times: 18:30 – 19:00 (service), 19:00 – 21:00 (drinks)
Price: £28 per ticket