Returning for 2019, the annual Hospitality Works campaign will once again promote the hospitality sector as a great place to work, as part of a three week initiative up and down the country, launching on Valentine’s Day (14th February) 2019.
The Department for Work and Pensions will be teaming up with The Springboard Charity, UKHospitality and the British Beer and Pub Association, to highlight the great career opportunities available across the sector.
Whether you are an employer, a jobseeker or a Springboard Ambassador, there are many ways to get involved – just scroll down to see what you can do!
Please remember to take lots of fun pictures of everything you do, and promote the campaign from now until February 14th on Twitter, using the hashtag - #JobsWithASmile!
There are multiple ways that you and your company can get involved with Hospitality Works:
• Organise a taster-day at your premises, enabling jobseekers to experience a day in industry.
• Host talks from Job Centre Work Coaches and Springboard Ambassadors, who will give guidance to those looking for work, or even give a talk at your local Job Centre yourself.
• Offer up your own leaflets, brochures and other marketing collateral.
• Use the Hospitality Works 2019 hashtag to join the national conversation and promote your business - #JobsWithASmile
• Visit local Job Centres and give talks about working in hospitality, promote your own organisation and the career opportunities available.
• Use the campaign period to promote Hospitality Works at careers fairs and when giving talks at schools and colleges.